Savage Captions for Instagram 2022 - Quotes Official

Savage Instagram Captions 2022

Instagram is a photo and video sharing social networking service founded in 2010 by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger, and later bought by Facebook Inc. The app allows users to upload media that can be edited with filters and organized by hashtags and geographical tagging.


Instagram allows users to edit and upload photos and short videos through a mobile App Users can add a caption to each of their posts and use hashtags and location-based geotags to index these posts and make them searchable by other users within the app. Each post by a user appears on their followers' Instagram feeds and can also be viewed by the public when tagged using hashtags.

Savage Instagram captions

30+ Best Instagram Captions

  • I'm everything you want but can't have.
  • Outfit: perfect. Attitude: worth it.
  • Trouble never looked so fine.
  • I'm the girl Harry Styles daydreams about.
  • I’m not always sarcastic — sometimes I’m sleeping.
  • I’ve always loved the idea of not being what people expect me to be.
  • The skin on glow, money on grow.
  • You were my cup of tea, but I drink champagne now.
  • Don’t mistake my kindness for weakness.
  • Baby, just don’t give a damn.
  • He's so obsessed with me and, boy, I understand
  • I drop a picture, now these b*tches feel attacked.
  • I’m permanent. You can’t erase me.
  • No, I’m not a snack at all. Look, baby, I’m the whole damn meal.
  • I never trust a narcissist, but they love me.
  • A queen is never late. Everyone else is simply early.
  • Sweets, you couldn't ignore me if you tried.
  • I'm sorry that good-looking people like us made you throw up and feel bad about yourself.
  • I’m sorry that people are so jealous of me…but I can’t help it that I’m so popular.
  • That's for me to know and for you to dot dot dot.
  • It's about time. Where's my throne?
  • It is so weird being my own role model.
  • You wanted fire? Sorry, my specialty is ice.
  • Ugh, as if!
  • Number 1: No one is like me.
  • What, like it’s hard?
  • You can’t sit with us!
  • You’re italic, I’m in bold.
  • This is not a race, but I still take first place.
  • Proof that I can do selfies better than you.
  • No tag, but I'm still it.

Previous Post Next Post