Best Flirt Quotes For Your Girlfriend / Boyfriend To Impress Them - Quotesofc 2022

Flirty Quotes For Your Girlfriend or Boyfriend

A way to impress someone by talking is known as flirting. It is done in order to impress someone or to make anyone girlfriend or boyfriend. Not everyone is good in flirting and it isn't that easy to make someone laugh and make them fall in love with you. If you're interested in someone romantically, you might flirt with them.

It isn't always easy to get flirty text but today we will provide you some of the best flirty quotes in order to impress your crush.
flirty quotes for girlfriend

30+ Best Flirty Quotes 2022

  • I think I got a fever, a fever of you.
  • 1 universe. 9 planets. 204 countries. 809 islands. 7 seas.
    and I had the privilege of meeting you.
  • Have I mentioned today how lucky I am to be in love with you?
  • You look like a cool glass of refreshing water, and I am the thirstiest man in the world.
  • The police are on the way to arrest you for stealing my heart, hijacking my feelings, and driving me crazy.
  • Hi, I’m Mr. Someone said you were looking for me.
  • I have late-night conversations with the moon, he tells me about the sun, and I tell him about you.
  • You Are Everything I Think About.
  • I want the part of you that you refuse to give to anyone.
  • The most beautiful clothes that can dress a woman are the arms of the man she loves.
  • By the way, I’m wearing the smile you gave me.
  • When a girl is in love, you can see it in her smile. When a guy is in love, you can see it in his eyes.
  • Are you google cuz you are everything I'm searching for.
  • I will stop missing you when I am with you.
  • I love you more than I have found a way to say you.
  • Do you know what’d look good on you? Me
  • You are cute, Can I keep you..??

Also Read: Sad Quotes After Breakup

  • Hey, I wanted to tell you… That smile of yours drives me crazy.
  • I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile. Then walk into a pole.
  • You’re the last thing on my mind when I go to bed and the first thing I think about when I get up.
  • You are perfect exactly how you are now, the only thing I wanna change about you is your relationship status.
  • Seeing your face = Automatic smile.
  • You make my <3 (heart) go Boom Boom
  • You are my favorite distraction.
  • Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I’ll give it back.
  • I remembered the first day I ever looked into your eyes and felt my entire world flip.
  • I always wake up smiling… I think it’s your fault.
  • I smile like an idiot when I think about you.
  • I can’t wait to see your face again.

Also Read: Best Captions for Instagram

  • I am really glad that you exist.
  • You are the first and last thing on my mind each and every day.
  • All of me loves all of you.
  • One day I caught myself smiling, then I realized I was thinking about you. 🙂
  • You’re not my number one, you’re my only one.
  • In a sea of people, my eyes will always search for you.
  • If you want to be together you have TO-GET-HER.
  • I don’t care if it’s late, staying up late texting you is much better than sleeping.
  • I love it when I catch you looking at me then you smile and look away.
  • Life without you is like; Facebook without friends, Youtube without videos, and Google with no results.
  • I wonder if you smile at my texts as I smile at yours.
  • If I could be anything I would be a tear, so I could be born in your eye, live on your cheek and die on your lips.
  • Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I smile.
That is all for today! New quotes will be updated soon make sure to visit again. Thank You!

Download Background Videos


Previous Post Next Post