Top 50+ Best Friday Quotes You'll Ever See On The Whole Internet - Quotes Official

Best Friday Quotes You'll See On Internet

What is the best day according to you? Probably it should be Friday! The easiest way to make your friday is starting off with a peaceful mind on Friday. I know it can be tough to wake up being happy and motivated after carving long days off. 

But wait we have solution for these types of problems too. Seeing the problems of today's world where you spend a week working and finally getting holiday but having no mood to chill up. For these problems we have got you Best Friday Quotes to make your day a better Friday. 


List of 50+ Friday Quotes You All Need


Tonight’s forecast: 99% chance of wine.

Happy Friday! Here’s to all of us who made it through another week of faking adulthood.

Friday the 13th is still better than Monday the whatever.

Although I understand that all days are equal with 24 hours each, most of us agree that Friday is the longest day of the week and Sunday the shortest.

Don't count the days. Make the days count.

I don’t care if Monday’s blue, Tuesday’s gray and Wednesday too. Thursday, I don’t care about you. It’s Friday I’m in love.

When he worked, he really worked. But when he played, he really PLAYED.

Hands up if you’re ready to do something you’ll regret this weekend. 

It’s 3:56 on Friday afternoon. Do you know where your margarita is?

Friday is a day to finish your goals for the week. It is a day to celebrate that which you set out to accomplish at the beginning of the week.

FRIDAY. Make each day of the week like Friday and your life will take on new enthusiasm.

Cozy + smell of pancakes − alarm clock = weekend 🍕🏠🎉

Friday is like a green light; you speed up until after work and start to slow down once the light turns yellow.

The only reason why we ask other people how their weekend was is so we can tell them about our own weekend.

I am always happy to meet my friend, and my friend is my weekend.

Weekends welcome warriors for social fun that starts on Friday.

It’s time to embrace the crazy beautiful mess that you are because it’s almost the weekend.

Always take some of the play, fun, freedom and wonder of the weekend into your week & your work.

If it would have come to vote among Friday & Monday probably Monday will lose

It’s always difficult to keep Fridays confined within themselves…they tend to spill over…

Friday Memes For Fun


I give 100% at work: 13% Monday, 22% Tuesday, 26% Wednesday, 35% Thursday, 4% Friday.

Dear Monday, I want to break up. I’m seeing Tuesday and dreaming about Friday. Sincerely, It’s not me, It’s you.

It’s Friday night. Time to be a hero and rescue some wine trapped in a bottle.

Friday. The golden child of the weekdays. The superhero of the workweek. The welcome wagon to the weekend.

Friday ☕

Why is Monday so far from Friday but Friday so close to Monday? 

Don't Forget to check out these Savage Instagram Captions For Your Instagram Posts

No weekend, all weakened except Friday. 

Make a Friday a day to celebrate work well done that you can be proud of knowing that you just didn’t put in time to the next paycheck.

I’m so sad it’s Friday. I wish it was Monday already,’ said no one in history, ever.

We want a wife like Friday not Monday. 

Thursday, which is ‘Friday Eve’ in our language.

If my boss knew how unproductive I am on Fridays, he wouldn’t want me here either.

I know every day is a gift but where are the receipts for Mondays? I want to return it for another Friday. 


These were some Best Friday Quotes for your Friday. We wish you a good Friday and hope to have good days always. We provide Quotes, Life Quotes, mother day quotes, depression quotes, sad quotes so don't forget to check our other posts too. 


Previous Post Next Post