Best 100+ Romantic Captions or Quotes for Instagram or Facebook

Romantic Captions for Facebook/Instagram

Love has taken over the real world and the internet! Nowadays, it’s not surprising at all to find couples sharing photos of themselves with captions about love and intimacy attached to them. However, concocting romantic slogans, taglines, and quotes for couple selfies isn’t simple.

Romantic captions

Here are some best quotes you might need for your couple photos

  • If kisses were snowflakes, I’d send you a blizzard.
  • Love isn’t about needing one another; it’s about wanting to be with them forever.
  • I still fall in love with you every single day.
  • It’s you and me against the world.
  • You make the good things in life even better.
  • Sometimes, I look at you and wonder: What did I ever do to get this damn lucky?!
  • You have no idea how important you are to me, and I have no idea how to explain it to you.
  • When I first met you, I honestly didn't know you were gonna be this important to me.
  • Your love is all I need to feel complete.
  • One doesn’t fall in love just once in a perfect relationship. We fall in love over and over again.
  • Me being thrown away was a blessing in disguise because I ended being picked and loved by you.
  • You are my today and all of my tomorrows.
  • I don’t need a perfect relationship. I just need someone to act silly with, someone who treats me well, and someone who loves being with me more than anything else in the world.
  • No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I promise that I will always love you.
  • The best kind of romantic relationship is when you both can act like lovers and best friends at the same time.
  • One look at you, and I know that I’m home.
  • I like myself a little bit more whenever I’m with you.
  • How was I to know that this tiny spark called love would spread like wildfire?
  • I never craved attention until I tasted yours.
  • You will forever be my always.
  • All of me loves all of you.
  • One year down, forever to go.
  • Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.
  • Let’s be happy and successful together.
  • When I count my blessings, I count you a hundred times.
  • I feel perfectly safe when you hold me.
  • Love is all that matters, faithful and forever.
  • There are only two times that I want to be with you—now and forever.
  • You make my heart skip a beat.
  • I smell the fragrance of love whenever you’re around.
  • You're the part of me that I'll always need.
  • You never fail to take me to another level of bliss.
  • You smile, I melt.
  • Every fiber of my being screams, ‘I love you!’
  • Together, we can make all places better. Even hell.
  • It doesn’t matter where you are going; it’s who you have beside you that matters most.
  • Without you, I’m nothing. With you, I’m something. Together, we’re everything.
  • I discovered love because of you.
  • You make my heart smile.
  • I like you even when I’m hungry.
  • Thanks for putting up with me even though I’m kind of crazy.
  • Thanks for being so good at killing spiders.
  • I love you more than pizza, and that’s saying a lot.
  • Even when I want to kill you, I love you.
  • Swiped right, now it’s for life.
  • I’m happy to be your big/little spoon.
  • He’s not perfect, but at least he’s not from my hometown
  • I want to be with you until the last page of my life.
  • Only you can make my heart dance in glee.
  • We love because it’s the only true adventure.
  • True love never gets old.
  • One year, 365 opportunities to love you.
  • Let’s prove that ‘forever’ exists.
  • Like rain, I will always fall for you.
  • Together is a wonderful place to be.
  • You and I can prove what forever means
  • Love me like you do!
  • Your eyes feel like ocean
  • In your arms is where I belong.
  • Two turtle doves.
  • Dating and Mating. 

  • Thank you, Tinder.
  • Two heads, one heart.
  • I want to be with you until my last page.
  • We go together like hot sauce and everything.
  • P.S. I love you.
  • Every day with you is the best day of my life.
  • A relationship is when one person is always right and the other person is the boyfriend.
  • You’re the apple of my eye
  • Love is a song that never ends.
  • Your voice is my favorite sound.

Previous Post Next Post