230+ Best Status For Facebook Profile Picture | Short Profile Picture Captions For Boys and Girls

Facebook Status For Profile Picture

Facebook's more than 2.936 billion users make it a cultural, economic and social phenomenon. No matter it's whether a 13 years boy or a 70 years grandpa everyone use Facebook nowadays. Whether it's good or bad is debatable, but the site's impact is unquestionable.

200+ status for facebook

230+ Best Captions For Facebook Profile Display Pictures (DP)

Thinking about caption for Facebook profile picture. Choose your cool, cute and short caption for profile picture and best caption for DP.


  • If not me, who? If not now, when?
  • Who am I? I have not found the answer yet.
  • Happy days are here again!
  • A better version of me.
  • I just leveled up.
  • Life won’t get easier. You just have to get stronger.
  • I’m built from every mistake I have ever made.
  • Be the best version of you.
  • Make today so awesome that yesterday becomes jealous.
  • I’m on top of the world.
  • Wake up and be awesome!
  • Keep smiling.
  • I’m the reason I smile every day.
  • Sometimes, you have to be your own superhero.
  • Embrace the glorious mess that you are.
  • Keep the smile on!
  • When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
  • Do more of what makes you happy.
  • I am the master of my fate and the captain of my destiny.
  • Be a warrior, not a worrier.
  • With my own hands, I will carve my own fate.
  • Seize the day!
  • I can, and I will, so watch me!
  • A champion is someone who gets up when he can’t.
  • Take every chance and drop every fear.
  • It always seems impossible until it’s done.
  • Be yourself because there’s no one better.
  • Be silent and let your success shout.
  • Feel the fear and do it anyway.
  • Dream without fear and love without limits.
  • Be brave enough to live differently.
  • Don’t stop when you are tired. Stop when you are done!
  • Self-confidence is the best outfit.
  • Grow through what you go through.
  • Follow your dreams.
  • Be the type of person that you want to meet.
  • If you are confident, you are beautiful.
  • Life’s a climb, and the view at the top is great.
  • Don’t let anyone dim your light.
  • I am the writer of my own life story.
  • I’m a direct descendant of awesomeness.
  • I’m a unicorn.
  • I don’t wait for miracles to happen. I create them!
  • Making peace with my broken pieces.
  • Don’t be the same. Be better!
  • The sky is not the limit for me.
  • There’s no one else like me.
  • I’m not beautiful like you. I’m beautiful like me.
  • I take a lot of pride in being myself. I’m comfortable with who I am.
  • Life is better when you’re laughing.
  • Best. Selfie. Ever.
  • You know what’s funny to me? Attitude!
  • My attitude will always be based on how you treat me.
  • I was born to stand out.
  • When life gets blurry, adjust your focus.
  • To be happy is the most important thing in life.
  • There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy.
  • Living is easy with your eyes closed.
  • The best memories come from the craziest ideas.
  • Take the risk or lose the chance.
  • Don’t just exist; live!
  • Practice like you’ve never won; play like you’ve never lost.
  • Look in the mirror! That’s who you are competing with.
  • Being happy never goes out of style.
  • Cherish yesterday, dream tomorrow, live today.
  • Make every second count.
  • Don’t sit like rock. Work like a clock!
  • Success always follows hard work.
  • Everything you want is just outside your comfort zone.
  • Make it simple but significant.
  • When the roots are deep, there are no reasons to fear the wind.
  • Hustle and heart will set you apart.
  • Aspire to inspire before you expire.
  • The slightest change can make the greatest difference.
  • You only live once.
  • Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
  • It is never too late to be what you might have been.
  • Make life fun today because tomorrow isn’t guaranteed.
  • Ideas are useless unless used.
  • Think positive, live positive.
  • Struggling means you’re progressing.
  • There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
  • Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.
  • Go where you feel most alive.
  • The day you decide to love yourself is the day you’ll conquer the world.
  • Be the type of person that you want to meet.
  • There are far better things ahead than the ones we leave behind.
  • In every situation, you’re the only one who gets to choose your attitude.
  • Sunsets are proof that endings can be beautiful too.
  • Different doesn’t mean wrong.
  • This is the most magical pic of your life.
  • WARNING: U may fall in love with my face.
  • The smile is the 2nd best thing that U can do with Ur lips.
  • I am not perfect, I make mistakes, I hurt people.
  • If you got eyes, look at me now.
  • Before you judge me, Make sure you are perfect.
  • I know who I am, and I am damn proud of it.
  • Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.
  • I Love Life, I Love My Photos.
  • I wasn’t lucky, I deserved it.
  • Fresh out of the shower, no makeup.
  • A Selfie a day keeps the friends away.
  • Don’t judge, you don’t know my story.
  • Be silent and let your success shout…
  • I Am Who I Am, Your Approval isn’t needed.
  • To be the best, you must be able to handle the worst.
  • I’m saying yes to new adventures.
  • I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.
  • It’s a lovely life.
  • Your body hears everything your mind says; stay positive!
  • Let life surprise you.
  • Give me some space.
  • I’m a wonder of wonders.
  • Elegance is a kind of beauty that never fades.
  • I am what I am.
  • All my focus is on the good.
  • Attitude and class will always be my first preference.
  • Be your own kind of beautiful.
  • Simplicity is the essence of happiness.
  • Even the simplest things can be beautiful.
  • There’s no place like home.
  • You don’t know me.
  • You’ll never understand me.
  • Little by little; day by day.
  • Hakuna Matata!
  • If you don’t have a smile, I’ll give you one of mine.
  • I’m walking on sunshine.
  • Note to self: “Please relax.”
  • Escape the ordinary.
  • I always wear my smile like a sword.
  • I love selfies.
  • Smile, you made it.
  • Stay a mystery; it’s better.
  • It’s the season of emotions!
  • I feel extremely happy.
  • Smile, it confuses people.
  • Life is like a mirror; we get the best results when we smile.
  • Keep the smile on!
  • Keep Smiling And Be Beautiful.
  • I am not perfect but I am limited edition.
  • Don’t wait for the PERFECT MOMENT take the moment and make it PERFECT.
  • Surround yourself with makeup, not negativity.
  • We were born to be real not to be perfect.
  • There’s a million fish in the sea, But I’m a Mermaid.
  • My autobiography is this.
  • I woke up like this.
  • When I die my gravestone is going 2 have a ‘Like’ button.
  • It’s cool being me.
  • I choose to be happy….Be happy always….
  • Facebook is the only place where it’s acceptable to talk to a wall.
  • I’m not only responsible for what I say not for what you understand…
  • Be you, do you, for you.


Previous Post Next Post