Facebook Attitude Status For Boys - Quotes Official

Cool Attitude Status/Quotes for Boys

Facebook has been popular from a long time ago. There are billion or trillions of photos and videos. People like to share their status and photos in this media. Literally every person from teenage to peoples of old age use Facebook daily. 

You might have seen thousands of photos but the one that seems perfect is the photo that has a good caption or quote above it. Every person likes a photo that has a good caption so it has been important to know and have a good caption in your photos. 

To solve your problems of finding good captions/status we have been providing you thousands of captions for free (you can find them in our website). So, here are 80+ free Facebook status for you.

Kgf facebook attitude status

40+ Free Attitude Status

  1. Hate girls except the girl reading this.
  2. I know I’m awesome, so I don’t care about your opinion.
  3. I am just cool like hot coffee.
  4. I am a hot dude with a cool attitude.
  5. Don’t hate me, just get to know me first!
  6. Keep talking you’re making me famous.
  7. People with status don’t need status…
  8. Sometimes I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring so I go back being me.
  9. Only my name is enough.
  10. Of course, I talked to myself, Sometimes I need expert advice!
  11. If you obey all the rules, you’ll miss all the fun.
  12. I’m not changed, I just grew up and you should try too.
  13. When I’m good, I’m the best. when I’m bad, I’m the worst.
  14. Yeah You – The one reading my status, Get Lost!
  15. I will be back with my same attitude.
  16. Love me hate me, I just don’t care.
  17. Don’t play with Me! Because I know I can PLAY better than you.
  18. My silence is my attitude.
  19. If you don’t like my attitude quit talking to me.
  20. Being single is my attitude.
  21. Born to be awesome.
  22. Silence is the best response to a fool.
  23. Ask me no questions, and I’ll tell you no lies.
  24. Born to express not to impress.
  25. Always trying to cool myself.
  26. I am who I am your approval isn’t needed.
  27. My style is what “I like” not what “others like”
  28. It’s not an ATTITUDE, It’s the way I am…!
  29. The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
  30. Don’t like me? Cool, I don’t wake up every day to impress you.
  31. Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
  32. My attitude my choice.
  33. God is really creative, I mean… just look at me.
  34. I love being single. It’s almost like being rich.
  35. Error: status unavailable.
  36. I don’t care what people think or say about me!
  37. Sorry I can’t be perfect ??
  38. Read a book instead of reading my status…!!
  39. My life My rules so, keep your nose out of my Business!!
  40. I have a disease called AWESOME.
  41. Your attitude may hurt me, but mine can even kill you.
  42. My attitude based on how you treat me.
  43. Stop checking my status! Go get a Life!

This was for this post you can also read: Captions for Facebook Profile Picture


Previous Post Next Post