Depressed Instagram Captions For Sad Peoples 2022 - Quotes Official

Depressed Instagram Captions

Depressed instagram captions


Depressed Instagram Captions / Depressed Quotes - Do you feel like nobody is with you, nobody cares about you, nobody loves/likes you? If yes then it's sure you are suffering from Depression. But don't worry you are not alone in this fight. Depression affects thousand of peoples globally. It is a kind of disease which doesn't hurt physically but mentally. 

Most of the time depression takes place due to family problems, breakups, broken trusts, heartbreaks, career and many more! Life isn't easier for many peoples, nobody in this world care for each other anymore. People just tend to help and show love to each other but inside everyone is jealous of each other even in small factors. 


Can Friends Help You To Cure Depression


How to avoid Depression? 

Even though there isn't an effective way to treat depression but somehow you can be treated in hospital by taking regular medicines which can help you cure depression. One of the effective way to stay away from depression is Friendzone. 

Yes, friends can help you to stay away from depression by making you happy and tension free. Try to do fun with friends rather than spending time with mobile phones sitting in room. The loneliness is the main reason for depression so try to be with peoples. 

Captions For Depressed Instagram Posts

It’s okay to be sad sometime. Life gives us moments when we feel upset and don’t know what to do. Overthinking all the time isn't good for you. To forget and relief some pain you can post your pictures with these sad Instagram Captions


It’s better to be alone rather than in a wrong relationship.

I honestly don’t like getting close to people. In my mind, they’re just going to walk out of my life anyway no matter how close we were.

I hate getting flashbacks from things that I don’t want to remember.

The people whom you trust the most hurt you the most. 

If you once get inside my mind, you'll always remember the nightmare. 

Keep one eye on enemies and two eyes on friends. 

People cry, not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long. 

Never trust a person no matter how hard they try to build trust. 

It’s like being in a glass elevator in the middle of a crowded mall; you see everything and would love to join in, but the door won’t open so you can’t.

If my absence does not affect your life, then my presence has no meaning.

Your smile hides those pains. 

In the silence of night I have often wished for just a few words of love from one man, rather than the applause of thousands of people.

Saddest Captions of all Time

My life is a constant battle between wanting to be left alone, but not wanting to feel lonely.

One day you will miss me.

Sometimes it’s better to be alone nobody can hurt you.

Monsters don’t sleep under your bed, they scream inside of your head. 

Why do every loyal person suffer? 

It’s getting harder to hide pain

Nowadays, forever ends when you find someone better.

A lot of people don’t realize that depression is an illness. I don’t wish it on anyone, but if they would know how it feels, I swear they would think twice before they just shrug it.

I really wish that I could go back to a time when I would smile, and it didn’t take every fiber of my being to do it.

The sad truth is that the opportunity doesn’t knock twice.

So many girls fall in love with the wrong guys, simply because the wrong guys say the right things.

I can no longer tell when I am awake or in a nightmare.

The only thing standing between me and total happiness is a reality.

You think breakup hurts the most? 

I think I will never trust any girl ever again! 

Staring at the ceiling in the dark. 


Previous Post Next Post