100+ Lovely Comments For Crush Pic - Quotes Official

Best Comments to Comment For Your Crush Pictures

We've all had a crush on someone at one point in our lives. If you're anything like me, you've probably been too scared to confront them and tell them how you feel.

I used to keep my crushes super top secret. I wouldn't even tell my friends because I was scared word would get out! I was always worried about what my crush would say if they knew I liked them.

Got a crush? Thanks to technology, communicating with our crush is easier than ever, giving us more chances to shoot our shot. For example, commenting on your crush's Instagram posts can be a tactful way to drop hints now and again. Flirting on Instagram is a great way to test the waters and gauge your crush's reaction before full-on texting them.


Comment ideas for crush


List of 100+ Comments

  • I love how expressive your eyes are.

  • You look breathtaking.

  • Awesome outfit!

  • Your eyes make me shy. 

  • You see in all my life I’ve never found what I couldn’t resist, what I couldn’t turn down. 

  • I could walk away from anyone I ever knew, but I can’t walk away from you.

  • That feeling in your stomach when you see your crush.You don’t have to be a genius to figure what’s between us.

  • I’m afraid to lose you and you’re not even mine. 

  • The spaces between your fingers are meant to be filled with mine.

  • Your beauty is so refreshing.

  • Wow! Is that a new haircut? Looking good!

  • This looks like a skincare ad. You're literally glowing.

  • I really love your style!

  • I'm soy into you.

  • You make my heart skip a beet.

  • I like your sweater. It must be made out of boyfriend/girlfriend material.

  • We'd make an egg-cellent pair.

  • Queen/King!

  • Lit!

  • Cute!

  • Awesome.

  • Gorgeous.

  • You make me crazy and now people say I am insane.

  • You are the angel of heaven and the Queen of my heart.

  • You are king of my world.

  • When I see you, My heart want to see you the rest of my life.

  • You are the reason of my happiness.

  • When I see you, my heartbeat increase and I fall in love with you.

  • I truly fond of you style.

  • Your smile is so refreshing and cool.

  • Excellent dress and you are looking my dream man.

  • I can’t express how much beautiful eyes you have.

  • You eyes like a deep sea, I want to see always.

  • You are the only harmony of my heart.

  • You are the perfectionist to my eyes.

  • I always waiting for your tremendous Pictures.

  • You are my sweetheart.

  • Most elegant and perfect Picture.

  • Looking too much attractive today.

  • Breathtaking picture and most gorgeous ever.

  • Your smile filled my heart.

  • Your expression makes me crazy.

  • Cool!

  • Wonderful!

  • Pretty/Handsome.

  • Amazing!

    • Do you like to dance? Let's hit the club!

    • Come have dinner, I'm cooking! Bring nothing but an appetite, I'll take care of the rest.

    • Hey, I have two tickets for [Insert musician name] concert but nobody to go with. Wanna go see it with me?

    • Oh, you love basketball too? Do you want to see the [Insert team name] game with me this weekend? I have an extra ticket!

    • Wanna grab a bite downtown? My treat.

    • There's a new restaurant downtown. I hear they serve amazing pasta. Wanna grab a bite with me this Saturday?

    • Did you know that the theater is having a buy-one-get-one-free promo for the weekend? Wanna go see that new movie with me?

    • Wow, I didn't know you could ice-skate! Can you teach me how to?

    • Hey, I know this is super spontaneous, but I'm going out for drinks tonight. Want to join me?

    • I love art too! Have you seen the new exhibition at the National Gallery? Want to check it out sometime?

  • Speechless.

  • I'm so fawned of you.

  • Sorry if this is extra cheesy, but you have a pizza my heart.

  • There's no otter like you.

  • Words cannot espresso how amazing you are.

  • You're the bear-y best.

  • You look fantastic, pho real.

    • I'm not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together.

    • I was wondering if you had an extra heart. Mine was just stolen.

    • Are you a parking ticket? 'Cause you've got fine written all over you.

    • Didn't I see you on the cover of Vogue?

    • You're so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line.

    • Hey, you're pretty, and I'm cute. Together we'd be Pretty Cute.

    • I need to call heaven because they obviously just lost an angel!

    • Hi, how was heaven when you left it?

    • Aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living?

    • You must be a camera because you make me smile!

  • The most impressive photo I've seen today.

  • Your outfit is fire.

  • Your smile can light up a thousand rooms.

Previous Post Next Post